14.5.17

Playa time

Today marked my first beach day of the season, but of course I couldn't spend the day in one of my favourite places without wandering off on my own to see what flora and fauna was on offer for the day. An hours walk did not disappoint! Here are my findings from my day near Alicante...

Spiny-footed Lizard - Lagartija colirroja - Acanthodactylus erythurus
Bloody-nosed Beetle - Escarabajo de la nariz sangrante - Timarcha tenebricosa


Spiny-footed Lizard - Lagartija colirroja - Acanthodactylus erythurus
Woodchat Shrike - Alcaudón común - Lanius senator
Swallowtail - Macaón - Papilio machaon 


Audouin's Gull - Gaviota de Audouin - Icthyaetus audouinii
Audouin's Gull - Gaviota de Audouin - Icthyaetus audouinii 

Woodchat Shrike - Alcaudón común - Lanius senator


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment