I am sure you´re going to get it! ;)
Hi Jess - just founs your blog; lovely and very original. I'd love some of these birds to make themselves available for me in Britain!all the bestDavid
Hi David! Thankyou very much :-) I just read about your Rock Thrush twitch, it looked like an ace bird! I've never seen a Hoopoe either... I live like an hour away and never managed to get there haha!Best, Jess
Esperamos impacientes que vengas a España muy pronto. :)Parisina.
I am sure you´re going to get it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Jess - just founs your blog; lovely and very original. I'd love some of these birds to make themselves available for me in Britain!
ReplyDeleteall the best
David
Hi David!
DeleteThankyou very much :-) I just read about your Rock Thrush twitch, it looked like an ace bird! I've never seen a Hoopoe either... I live like an hour away and never managed to get there haha!
Best,
Jess
Esperamos impacientes que vengas a España muy pronto. :)
ReplyDeleteParisina.