6.8.11

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my Blog. Which I am going to do properly this time around. 

Basically, this is my weekly summary of all the interesting wildlife experiences I've had. I can't promise a whole load of pictures, but i'll try and make it as interesting as possible, and hopefully one day I'll be able to have lots of great pictures once I have the equipment!

Just a bit about me finally: My name is Jess, I'm 18 and I live in East Yorkshire. I'm hopefully going to study Spanish w/ Translation at Hull Uni in September, and other than Wildlife I'm also interested in Shopping and Comedy.


Please feel free to check out my Tumblr: pinkcuckoos.tumblr.com
or follow me on twitter @pinkcuckoos


I would just like to finish by saying I am aware that the pink cuckoo is not an actual species.

No comments:

Post a Comment