3.6.13

Flora, Flora, Flora | Patch League

Visiting my patch today it was a different world. The vegetation had grown up immensly, and I finally two of my favourite plants on patch had begun to flower! A quick but very fruitful visit. Here are some of the things I saw and photographed, as per, with the iPad. (If anything is incorrectly ID'd, please let me know with a comment, I'd be really grateful!).

Veronica persica

Lamium album

Any ideas?

Cowslip or Oxlip?

Any suggestions?

Taraxacum officinale

Iris pseudacorus
Dactylorhiza fuchsii

Crataegus monogyna

Anthriscus sylvestris

Equisetum sp. 



3 comments:

  1. Those plants appear here in wet areas (except the Dandelion and Hawthorn, which grow everywhere). Good pictures.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff as Robert would say. The third plant, I think is a Cuckoo flower, Cardamine pratensis, the food plant of the Orange tip butterfly, the 4th one I think cowslip. I am making very slow progress lately, and I am very frustrated with the weather, aargh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youuuuu, when are you going to post anything new? ;)

    ReplyDelete